Thursday, December 20, 2012




I love days when my kiddos and I can just have fun together. Those days don't happen very often, in fear that I will be considered not "rigorous" enough. Today, however, we lazed around, and I didn't feel at all guilty! We watched the Polar Express with hot cocoa in their new personalized mugs (complete with mini marshmallows). It was so nice!

After such a relaxing day with my students, I'm ready to fly home to South Carolina tonight to be with my parents for Christmas, even if it means being without my other half for a couple of nights until he's able to make his way home.

Sweet holidays!

--Leave Comment--

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 20, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply