What I've been loving lately:

Sunday, February 17, 2013

 Exploring Mississippi with great friends.

 Seeing this precious face every afternoon when I get home from work.

Remembering how romantic and perfect our first married Valentine's Day was.

Learning to fall in love with teaching, despite the stress and disorganized administration, and recognizing how wonderful my students are.


























Reading Night Circus non-stop when I get the chance, and spending time with God in the Word each morning.

--Leave Comment--

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

WELCOME

WELCOME
I'm Sarah Scott. I'm a freelance photographer, word&literature-lover, wife, dog-mom, and educator. Follow me on instagram, as well, @sarahmartinscott. Find my photography portfolio at sarahscott.zenfolio.com.
Powered by Blogger.