Franklin Farmer's Market

Monday, June 30, 2014


Even though the weather was dreary and humid, it was a perfect morning for Josh and I to go to the Franklin Farmer's Market. All of the vendors were so kind, and each of their displays made me want to shop in their booth. Of course, while we were there, we had no choice but to eat at the Biscuit Love Truck. I, unfortunately, devoured the food before my camera even had a chance to capture it. Whoops.



















--Leave Comment--

This entry was posted on Monday, June 30, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

WELCOME

WELCOME
I'm Sarah Scott. I'm a freelance photographer, word&literature-lover, wife, dog-mom, and educator. Follow me on instagram, as well, @sarahmartinscott. Find my photography portfolio at sarahscott.zenfolio.com.
Powered by Blogger.