Kashmir

Saturday, January 19, 2013











































We brought this beautiful baby home last weekend, and we have absolutely fallen in love with her. She's incredibly calm and loving - in fact, she's laying by my feet as I type this watching Josh play guitar - and she's already learned how to give us high fives. We couldn't decide on whether to name her Sparrow or Kashmir for a while, but we finally decided on Kashmir because it fits her personality so much better, has a cultural quality, and because her fur does feel like cashmere right now. She's definitely going to end up being big; so, we're tying to capture as much of her puppyhood now.

--Leave Comment--

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 19, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

WELCOME

WELCOME
I'm Sarah Scott. I'm a freelance photographer, word&literature-lover, wife, dog-mom, and educator. Follow me on instagram, as well, @sarahmartinscott. Find my photography portfolio at sarahscott.zenfolio.com.
Powered by Blogger.