My sweet, sweet babies.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Some days I let the stress and administrative portion of my job steal all of my joy. This morning was one of those mornings when I can feel God whispering, "Sarah, open your eyes. These children are beautiful, and you get to be an important part of their lives. Don't take these days for granted."

Look at their precious faces...






























--Leave Comment--

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 24, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

WELCOME

WELCOME
I'm Sarah Scott. I'm a freelance photographer, word&literature-lover, wife, dog-mom, and educator. Follow me on instagram, as well, @sarahmartinscott. Find my photography portfolio at sarahscott.zenfolio.com.
Powered by Blogger.