Reminiscing about Venezia.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

My sweet husband planned a "Back to Venice" dinner the other night, complete with Venice pesto, Venice wine, and Italian music. He even put our souvenirs on the table to make it feel more legitimate. Love him.





I love our quiet dinners at home. This fast we've been doing has made us realize how much we love cooking dinner together and sharing it at our own table, rather than driving 15 minutes to the city to have dinner. I think we'll keep this up a lot longer than we thought!

--Leave Comment--

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 31, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

WELCOME

WELCOME
I'm Sarah Scott. I'm a freelance photographer, word&literature-lover, wife, dog-mom, and educator. Follow me on instagram, as well, @sarahmartinscott. Find my photography portfolio at sarahscott.zenfolio.com.
Powered by Blogger.