Juke Joint Festival

Sunday, April 14, 2013

This Saturday, Josh and I went to the Juke Joint Festival in Clarksdale, Mississippi. We absolutely loved it - the Delta culture, the blues, the crawfish (well, sort of - it was pretty gross breaking them open).










We walked into a museum for an old blues radio station.





 And then, of course, there was a petting zoo from which Josh had a difficult time pulling me away.






 Aaaand, we crossed eating crawfish off of the bucket list.


Naturally, Josh found a guitar store. :) Love how talented he is.

 I will always remember Delta skies. They yield the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets I've ever seen.



--Leave Comment--

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 14, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

WELCOME

WELCOME
I'm Sarah Scott. I'm a freelance photographer, word&literature-lover, wife, dog-mom, and educator. Follow me on instagram, as well, @sarahmartinscott. Find my photography portfolio at sarahscott.zenfolio.com.
Powered by Blogger.