What I've been Listening To:

Wednesday, April 10, 2013


These are the songs that have been getting me through the rainy Winter to Spring transition. Some make me embrace the rain and others help me look toward the sunny days ahead. If you listen to no other songs on this list, you must check out "Doorways" (which makes me feel like I could fly) and "Manhattan" (which makes me envision New York on a rainy, spring day and a tall glass of wine).

Happy Wednesday!


[PS - This image is from our honeymoon in Venice in St. Mark's Square.]

--Leave Comment--

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

WELCOME

WELCOME
I'm Sarah Scott. I'm a freelance photographer, word&literature-lover, wife, dog-mom, and educator. Follow me on instagram, as well, @sarahmartinscott. Find my photography portfolio at sarahscott.zenfolio.com.
Powered by Blogger.