Mix Tape Monday

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Because this past week included International Happiness Day, and because it just so happens that I have playlists filled to the brim with feel-good songs, I have compiled a playlist of the songs that have a reputation of making me (and whomever else gets to hear them in my car) dance.

I am certain there is something on this playlist for everyone!


If you know of any songs that are guaranteed to make me happy, send 'em my way.

Happy weekend!

1 Comment;

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 22, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Mix Tape Monday”

  1. oh I love Express Yourself! I heard it on a commercial and had to find that song immediately! & don't get me started on Ingrid! :) love her.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME

WELCOME
I'm Sarah Scott. I'm a freelance photographer, word&literature-lover, wife, dog-mom, and educator. Follow me on instagram, as well, @sarahmartinscott. Find my photography portfolio at sarahscott.zenfolio.com.
Powered by Blogger.